Is This All There Is?...

Sunday, September 11, 2005

My list of 7 things about me

7 things I plan to do before I die

1) Open a home for special kids/adults where their parents will never have to worry if something were to happen to them (parents) they will know their children (even as adults) will have a special home just for them. Where the special kids/adults run the show.
2) Become an interpreter for the hard of hearing.
3) Retire!
4) Skydive
5) Clean my house! ha
6) Learn to embroidery on my new sewing machine. Ok, at least learn how to sew.
7) Learn to help sexually abused children.
8) I know, but I thought of something else...quit smoking.

7 things I can do

1) Rattle on in this blog.
2) Dance.
3) Put myself in others shoes. Empathy.
4) Make my husband feel special.
5) Juggle several projects at the same time.
6) Give to others.
7) Delegate.

7 things I cannot do

1) Have patience.
2) Get beyond PMS (putting up with mens shit)
3) Run a daycare.
4) Cook.
5) Drive the speed limit.
6) Make myself learn to love cleaning.
7) Use my new embroidery machine.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex

1) Sense of humor.
2) Tall, dark, and handsome.
3) Show me lots of attention.
4) If they can dance.
5) If they can sing, especially to me.
6) Good with kids.
7) A strong work ethic, definitely not lazy.

7 things I say most often
1) Fuck that.
2) Do I have too?
3) Son of a bitch
4) Awesome.
5) If I don't want to listen to you anymore, I put my hand up as in a stop sign. Sometimes saying nothing is better than saying something.
6) When in doubt, don't.
7) Good morning this morning, this morning good morning, how are you this fine lovely morning?

7 celebrity crushes

1) John Travolta
2) Vin Diesel
3) Keanu Reeves
4) Al Pacino
5) Dustin Hoffman
6) Angelina Jolie
7) Eminem

7 people I want to do this: Melissa, Jen, Iris, Kelly, Greg, Jeff, Cindy

If that is your first name then go ahead and do it. www.misszoot.com says so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home