Is This All There Is?...

Friday, September 02, 2005

Beyond Bitch

My husband recently told me the world does not revolve around me! I'm devastated! hehe Also, when he tells me I'm spoiled I ask him "What is wrong with that?" hehe Ok, I am a little spoiled but hey I also have a heart the size of Texas and will give to others before I take for myself. You see I have learned, when your husband or boyfriend wants to say something (they think) is mean, or when you are arguing you are called a name or he says something hateful, just say to him "That's right!" or if you are called a bitch say to him "Thank you, I am striving for beyond bitch, when I get there let me know I will then have reached my goal!" It's ok ladies, he's just trying to get your goat. Don't let him. Play along. It will drive him insane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home