Is This All There Is?...

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Grandchildren

Last night we went to eat and my daughter, her husband, and 5 children joined us. I enjoy my grandkids immensely. A good time was had by all. I especially enjoyed the twins starting to cry at the same time (they are 8 months old). Just me and Big J was at the table at that time. I don't know how my daughter does it. I was holding 1 little guy when the other started crying. I wanted to get him so I could hold them both. I finally had to give little Cayden to grandpa cause I wasn't able to get Camden out of his seat while holding Cayden. What a trip! How does she do it!

She makes it look so easy.

1 Comments:

  • At 10 August, 2005, Blogger SeeingDouble said…

    I don't know about your daughter, but I'm lucky because I didn't know any different. I had twins first, so I got used to doing everything double. When we have our next baby I'll probably feel lost!! :) You did a fine job with them, and sounds like a wonderful grandmom!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home