Is This All There Is?...

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Another day in la la land

My first blog. I wondered if I really wanted to do this, debated with myself, then thought "yeah, why not". So here I am. Not sure what I'll blog about, probably day to day things. Goes right along with 'Is this all there is?'. My life is chaotic at times to say the least, boring at other times, normal (ha is there such a thing as normal?) a place to put my thoughts down, and see where this goes. I enjoy reading a few other blogs which is why I'm here. I seem to stay extremely busy which is not to say I get anything done, mostly unorganized as hell.
I'm a mother of 5, stepmom of 1, grandma of 7. I'm only 44 which means my daughter who has 5 of my grandsons started way to early. I had a hard time calling myself 'grandma' when Ty was born, I was only 30. Now I'm so glad he's here. Ty is 1 yr younger then my youngest son. Talk about a trip!! It's ok now, but took me along time to get there.
I'll write more later, hopefully telling entertaining stories and everyday life things. I'm hoping this turns into a fun way to express my thoughts, and yes I'm tired of saying "Is this all there is?"

I'm done now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home