Is This All There Is?...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Beige. I think I'll paint the ceiling beige.

Where did today go? Going to work, getting truck tags for my dear old dad, taking my daughter to a jewelry party, picking up my dog, it's a day. Time flies as they say, but wait, that's when you're having fun time flies. I did have fun today didn't I? The best part of the day was taking my daughter to the party. She has 5 boys and is only 28. Boys 13, 10, 2 and twins 8 months. Did I mention she is pregnant AGAIN!! Poor girl. We had a great time tonight, so much so we booked a party together for the end of the month. I love to shop and would have preferred to have it sooner but we needed a Monday and that was the only Monday I had available. Mel needed a night out. I loved watching her face when she saw what I had bought 2 weeks ago from a previous party. Having that many kids she doesn't get to shop for herself much.

Pregnant again...I told her husband he better enjoy this time with her cause after this baby I'm cutting him off!! He tried blaming her but I reminded him for her to get in that condition we know he was having a good time. Her, we aren't so sure about, she could have been lying there thinking "Beige. I think I'll paint the ceiling beige..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home