Is This All There Is?...

Friday, August 05, 2005

Birthdays, Bah Humbug!

Big J (my husband) had all the guys from the shop call me today to tell me happy birthday. Now you would think a guy like that was really tuned into "what a girl wants". NOT!! He made a big deal out of having to buy me a present (probably because I puckered out my bottom lip as if pouting, ok, so does that mean I got what I deserved?). He leaves the shop, comes back with a gift, then tosses it on the desk and says "There". He then starts to walk into the other room giving me a hateful look. What is it with him? He is totally hateful when it comes to buying me Christmas or birthday presents. When we first started dating he dazzled me with jewelry all the time for no special reason, now he's hateful about it. His son told me he has always been that way about holidays, not really caring about them. Am I just making too much of this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home