Is This All There Is?...

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Get off this computer and go to work!

Here I am sitting at the computer, wanting to blog, read blogs, and surf. Geez, I have to be at work in 45 min. It's a 30 min. drive. Think I'll make it? I wish Big J would give me his radar detector! He doesn't speed, so he doesn't need it, me I hate going to work. I'd rather play all day. I have to steal his detector! I wonder if he would even notice?...
That's ok I do 90 miles an hour pretty good. just kidding. well sort of...


Update, next morning...While traveling to work yesterday, (see the above post) I take a highway that is fairly car free, I'm traveling about 80, speed limit is 70, so hey thats not too bad. oh but wait. A State Trooper is headed east on the highway (I'm headed west) his lights come on, I think shit, he got me. Like a good girl I put my seat belt on while I'm hitting the breaks and set my cruise on 70. The State Trooper can't get turn around to come get me! He hit the breaks (I noticed only because he almost stopped right there when he hit his lights) but there was no way to get turned around for about two miles! I thanked God for giving me the warning to slow down, did the speed limit, felt extremely lucky ( I have a couple of tickets already) Sometime I'll tell you how many times I have been stopped because they thought I was drunk. I wasn't so they do let me go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home