Is This All There Is?...

Friday, September 30, 2005

I need a break

I haven't posted for 3 weeks. What's up with that? I have a lot to say, but haven't taken the time to post. Let's see, my grandma passed away, my husband went to New Orleans for 2 1/2 weeks, I've slept on an average 45 min. a night since he left, son number 2 has been sick and the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong, my ex-husband informed me he could get about $700 a month child support and was going to call his lawyer to see if he could make it happen, and I am back to I don't care if I get fired! Man, what a load. There is so much to talk about I don't know where to start. One great thing about today is son number 3 is in a play tonight and son number 2 flew in from Duke University to attend the play! The boys wanted to surprise me tonight but I was talking on the phone to son number 3 and I heard son number 2 talking in the background. I'm sorry I ruined their surprise but I can hardly wait to get to the play to see him! So for now I'm going to close and I'll talk about the past three weeks later. I need to go see my boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home